28.3.10

Black is not the Answer


What a great couple of weeks it has been for me. I have been so busy! I had the Waikato Women's Lifestyle Expo on the 20th and 21st of March and it was really busy work. So many women wanted to know about style and colour. More than that though they needed to know what suits them. I could hardly believe how many women actually have convinced themselves that if they wear all black they look better and slimmer. What a lie! My wonderful friend Pensy from Confidence & Style - Inside and Out, pointed them in the right direction though. The relief on the women's faces when they realised they could wear colour was so evident.



What a difference the right colour, patterns and style makes to someones looks! This of course makes them feel confident in themselves and therefore appear more beautiful!



Think about your colour and style! Check out Confidence and Style!

No comments:

Post a Comment